Hi Guys, Welcome to Proto Coders Point, In blog post is all about Software Development Quotes.
In this Post i will be sharing 30 best programming quotes that i have found from the web and this motivational quotes for programmers has motivated me to become a successful programmer in my career.
This Quotes on Programming are very much inspiring so i think this motivational Coding quotes/software quotes will motivate other programmers to build their own Career Goals.
And Hence i thought to share this programming quotes & sayings with you.
NOTE: Developer Quotes or programmers sayings in this post are none of mine quotes and please forgive me if i have missed to mention the right source.
30 Best programming quotes – Software Development Quotes
1. Don’t worry if it doesn’t work right.If everything did, you’d be out of a job.
2. Don’t comment bad code – rewrite it. – Brian Kernighan
3. A programming language is for thinking about programs, not for expressing programs you’ve already thought of. It should be a pencil, not a pen. – Paul Graham
4. Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place.Therfore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it. – Rajanand
5. The computer was born to solve problems that did not exist before. – Bill Gates
6. We have to stop optimizing for programmers and start optimizing for users. — Jeff Atwood
7. All computers wait at the same speed.
11. Any fool can use a computer. Many do. –Ted Nelson
12. First, solve the problem. Then, write the code. – John Johnson
13. Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes. – Oscar Wilde
14. “Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” – Harold Abelson
18. “Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.” – Pablo Picasso
19. “The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim.”
20. “Never trust a computer you can’t throw out a window.”
21. “ It’s hard enough to find an error in your code when you’re looking for it; it’s even harder when you’ve assumed your code is error-free. ” – Steve McConnell
22. “Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen. ” – Edward V Berard
23. “Programming isn’t about what you know; it’s about what you can figure out.” – Chris Pine
24. “The only way to learn a new programming language is by writing programs in it.” – Dennis Ritchie
25. “Sometimes it’s better to leave something alone, to pause, and that’s very true of programming.” – Joyce Wheeler
26. “The most damaging phrase in the programming language is.. it’s always been done this way” – Grace Hopper
27. “Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program” – Linus Torvalds
28. “Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work done” – Linus Torvalds
29. “Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions –
- Why am I doing it,
- What the results might be and
- Will I be successful.
Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead.” – Chanakya
30. Nothing will work unless you do. – Maya Angelou
About Proto Coders Point
We most write programming contents that are related to Mobile Application Development.