1. What are meta tags in HTML?
- Meta Tags are those tags that go inside the head tag of HTML page.
- Meta Tags are not for the user interface but are important for a browser.
- Meta Tags are always in name: value pair.
- Meta tags typically include character encoding, a title, and a description.
2. What is load balancing?
Load balancing involves distributing of incoming network traffic evenly across backend servers to optimize performance and minimize response time. In order to enhance performance and reduce response time, load balancing is a technique used to spread workloads equitably across numerous servers or devices.
4. what is Content Security Policy?
Content security Policy is also known as CSP is a header in HTML that lets the site operators gain the whole control over the resources which are loading on the site. CSP Helps to prevent cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks and other types of injection attacks. When a web page is requested, the server sends the client an HTTP header that is implemented as a CSP.
6. What is Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)?
Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) is an attack in which an attacker injects malicious code, in the form of browser-side script, into a web application and sends it to another user.
7. What npm stands for?
8. What is User Centered Design?
User-centered design is a design process that focuses on meeting the needs of users and considering their perspective in every phase of design.
9. What is a grid system in CSS?
The grid system is a layout structure that allows content to be organized horizontally and vertically in a consistent and organized manner. It consists of rows and columns, which are the two key components of the grid.
10. What is Mixin?
A CA Mixin is a group of CSS declarations that can be reused throughout a website to simplify the styling process.